The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TFH Earth Day Special Still Going On; 1 yr $1 or 3 yr $2 Digital Edition

Hi All,

Yesterday was Earth Day and Tropical Fish Hobbyist sometimes runs an Earth Day special on the digital edition of TFH Magazine. I thought I had missed since yesterday was Earth Day but I just went online and entered a 3 year subscription for $2 with access to archive issues as well. Here is the promotion on the TFH Facebook Page and here is the page to subscribe. Code is: EARTH

FYI this is a great way to follow the exploits of our own GSAS member Lawrence Kent who has authored several articles for TFH.
-Roy

·
Registered
601 Posts
Just wanted to thank you for posting this deal. I remember last black Friday there was something similar and I missed it. Jumped on this, for sure. According to their website a 2 year subscription is regularly $26. Even if you get something useful or enjoyable out of one article or one issue, you've gotten your money's worth.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi psych,

TFH maybe isn't the powerhouse magazine it was in the last century (yes I do remember the '60's / wow all of sudden I feel old) but 18 issues for $2 is a bargain.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Thank you for the heads up . I had a print subscription for years and just got away from it . This is a great deal . Thanks again .

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hi psych,

TFH maybe isn't the powerhouse magazine it was in the last century (yes I do remember the '60's / wow all of sudden I feel old) but 18 issues for $2 is a bargain.
man! I grew up reading TFH at the local library....I remember those days. remembering the 60's doesn't make you old,I remember them and I'm not old.

Thanks for posting this! 2$ for 3 years isn't bad!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.