The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got myself one of the new Tetra 10 gal Half-Moon aquarium kits (I won it as a prize!! ) and I have a question about the lights. (Here's a thread that has a picture for those who have not seen one yet. )

It has 24 LEDs (look to be in the neighborhood of 10000K...more or less...maybe) and I'm wondering if anyone has one of these tanks yet and how the lights are working for you as far as plant growth.

I'm not sure what I want to put in here yet and need to know what these lights will do so I can decide whether to supplement with additional light.

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
'Fraid I've no answer for your LED question, though... I think you may end up having to give the fixture a go and let us know if it works out or not.
Again, I'm afraid I can't answer your LED question, but if you ever need to replace it, here's a nice clip on fixture that will fit that tank well (although it's a bit pricey;)).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.