The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again!! So in light of my most recent (and still running) RAOK, i've decided that from here on out no random numbers for me! So what better time to put that to the test, than right now :D

The rules (READ CAREFULLY!!!)-

-ONLY ENTER A GUESS IF YOU WANT TO WIN THIS PLANT FOR YOUR AQUARIUM. NO RESALE OF THIS PLANT!

-one entry/guess PER PERSON!

-no duplicate guesses (check the list!)

-in the event there is a double post ie. two people post the correct answer at the same time without seeing the others guess, the post that appears FIRST in the thread gets the guess.

-winner must be willing to pay shipping ($6)

Now, the prize. Up for grabs is very small, but VERY healthy Bucephalandra "Copper." This is a recent trimming with 3 leaves and as you can see, a fully developed root system. Grown in med light, low ferts, low DIY CO2 but willl do fine in low, medium, and hight light tanks and does not require CO2. Very versatile plant. And as anyone would know who has gotten plants from me, there is always a little extra suprise of some sort in my boxes :D

How to win you ask?? First person to correctly guess....MY FAVORITE LOONEY TUNES CHARACTER!! GO!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW!!!!!! That was fast! I really thought that would get further than two posts lol the correct answer is in fact Marvin the Martian :thumbsup: per the posts, MWebEE is the winner (PM coming)! Nice guess though oblong :D

That was a fun one! Thanks for playin, look for more in the future!!

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts