1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Plant Clown
4,735 Posts
Green Leaf Aquariums
EDTA and DPTA are types of iron
Green Dust Algae
Blue Green Algae
CSM+B is a micro fert mix. Calcium Sulfate Magnesium Boron maybe.

As for the last two...
Get A Towel, Adventurer!
Find The Droids!

But I could be mistaken.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
The last two I didn't recognize, so I searched for them on this forum to see how they were used; which turned out to have nothing to do with planted tanks:

GATA - "Get After Their Asses" Originally coined by the Legendary Erk Russell, former Defensive Coordinator for the University of Georgia Bulldogs back in the early eighties. Promoted defensive aggressiveness in pursuing the ball carrier.

FTD - Is a florist's association. Say it with flowers. :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The last two I didn't recognize, so I searched for them on this forum to see how they were used; which turned out to have nothing to do with planted tanks:

GATA - "Get After Their Asses" Originally coined by the Legendary Erk Russell, former Defensive Coordinator for the University of Georgia Bulldogs back in the early eighties. Promoted defensive aggressiveness in pursuing the ball carrier.

FTD - Is a florist's association. Say it with flowers. :)
You must be correct. I saw the terminology GATA on a thread in which the dudes picture was of the Georgia Bulldogs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.