The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been using this app around 90% of the time and it seems as though you can't ever find specific things... Such as a fert dosing chart. I have been needing to find out how much excel and Excel iron to use in my mini s and I can't find anything. No stickies, just peoples threads. Any idea?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I read that not enough ferts for an amount of light will cause melting ect. I've got 27w over 3 gallons lol and have been putting one thread of each Excel and iron. Just don't want to mess up

·
Banned
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just follow the directions. Though you really need to look into co2, NPK, and micros. Iron isn't the only nutrient out there....
Have pressurized co2 and the flourish and flourish iron are the only leftovers I had. As I said I don't even know what to get. I don't want to start spending money on every single thing advertised with a pretty plant on the side. I've seen a few things here and there but I know absolutely 0 about ferts.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Have pressurized co2 and the flourish and flourish iron are the only leftovers I had. As I said I don't even know what to get. I don't want to start spending money on every single thing advertised with a pretty plant on the side. I've seen a few things here and there but I know absolutely 0 about ferts.

Check out overstocks thread here:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/s...s/146828-rootmedic-labor-day-sale-25-off.html

You can get all the ferts you need plus 25% off through the end of today I believe. I've been using his root tabs for a while now and am just starting to use his liquids in my tanks.

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.