The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going through things i have laying around i would like to sell to make some room.
===========================================================

These are two DIY rimless tanks that were previously used as reef tanks which i saw at that time setup & running. They were water tight when last used. I bought them with intentions of using them myself, but never got around to it, and i probably won't have time for the project anytime soon. I'd rather see them be put to good use then sitting around the house.

They are both drilled for bulkheads on the bottom in the back. I was going to replace the bottom panels or patch over the hole, which you could easily do yourself if you want to go that route or just add a bulkhead, and tie them into a system or sump. The back of each tank is painted black. There is a crack under each tank, that was covered over with glass, and siliconed by the previous owner. Again, the tanks were used up til i bought them, and no leaking issues, but reflected in the asking price. I'd use them myself if i had the space for more setups.

No major scratches, but they are used so not perfect. I gave them a vinegar bath after i got them, and did some light cleaning, but they still need a little coraline cleaning as seen in the pictures.
Asking $15 for the 7g -
$20 for the 17g - Would make a nice little frag tank.
The glass is pretty heavy duty, the 17g probably weighs as much as my 60g cube dry weight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Approximately 17 1/2 Gallons $20-
20" L
20" D
10 1/2" H

SOLD
====================================================
Approximately 7 Gallons $15-
11 1/4" L
10 1/2" D
13 3/4" H

SOLD

29 Gallon Brooklyn stand with adjustable leveling feet. The bottom can hold a 20g H as well.
It's in decent shape, nothing structurally flawed, just no longer needed. $20-

Coralife mini t5 light with still good bulbs. 1x 10k t5 & 1x actinic bulb, grew mushroom corals, and some softies in a 5.5g $15-
Bulbs had only a few months of use if that after last replacement.

SOLD

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
15w Aquanetics UV - Bulb still good, Has a indicator viewing port on top, light lit up as it should when plugged in a few minutes ago, it is wall mountable, and worked great the one time i used it years ago. $20-

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I keep getting asked if i will deliver. No i will not unless your somewhere close to braintree or boston.
It is not worth driving a hour for such a small monetary exchange.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.