The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm trying to clear out a few things and would like to sell the stuff locally before trying to ship any of it. I'm in the Quakertown area, pm if interested and we can probably work something out.

• Aquatek Mini Co2 Regulator for Paintball tanks - $85, includes regulator with solenoid and two 20oz paintball tanks
  • 29 Gallon Tank and Stand - $145 Includes tank, black stand, glass top, fluval hob filter, heater, some driftwood, substrate and more. Can include some fish as well.
  • Fluval Ebi 8 Gallon Rimless Shrimp tank - $75 Includes tank, glass top, heater, nano piece of driftwood, filter, light, some shrimp supplements, thermometer etc. Can include some fish as well.
  • 10 in Finnex Fugeray LED - $20 This light was only used for a short while and is practically new. Includes light and mounting legs.
  • 12 in Finnex Fugeray LED - $25 Same as the 10 inch, practically new.
  • 24 in Finnex Fugeray LED - $45 Same as the 10 inch, practically new.
  • Large piece of driftwood (see pictures) - $40 Approx. size is 22x11x15
  • Another Large piece of driftwood - $40 Similar to the other piece, contact me if interested and I'll provide some more pictures.
  • 20 gallon long tank - $40 Includes tank, top, heater, hob filter, some driftwood pieces and other odds and ends. All tanks are in good condition with no leaks.

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Can you post a picture of the Fluval 8 gallon tank and the stuff with it? I may very well be interested in that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay, first post updated with picture of the fluval ebi shrimp tank. Includes all the stuff that came with it originally plus a heater and nano piece of driftwood.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Thanks Treben, give me a day or three to look into the possibility and practicality of keeping a shrimp tank at work, or where I might keep it at home. If I am able to get it I might look into putting the 12" finnex over it right away as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No Problem, take your time. If you are interested in both then I'm sure we can work something out. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also have an aquatek mini paintball regulator with solenoid I'm looking to sell. $85 local with 2 20oz paintball tanks.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whatever I don't sell in the next few days I'll be posting to the For Sale forum to ship it out, except the tanks and driftwood.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts