1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hmmm........Looks like my backyard!

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
I'm going to rebuild my 10G where I'll build stone walls like you'd find in the northeast. It would seem more in harmony than a brick I think.

·
Algae Grower
6,444 Posts
Can anyone tell me what that narrow leaf bushy plant all over the back is? Thanks
blyxa

i always thought that this tank was supposed to be a rendering of a urban canal or something. you know, a place where humans have been littering and dumping in the waterways. i guess it's just one of those scapes that makes you think...

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
blyxa

i always thought that this tank was supposed to be a rendering of a urban canal or something. you know, a place where humans have been littering and dumping in the waterways. i guess it's just one of those scapes that makes you think...
I believe that the idea was to do an urban iwagumi in the style of an empty lot.

·
Registered
93 Posts
blyxa

100% agree that was my thoughts human impacting nature thats y i love it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts