The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so the pass few days i was thinking about my tank... seems as if its every week i tear it down to change it up bla bla bla... anyways so back on topic... i decided to tear the 40b down to bear bottom and give the tank a clean wash and clean black sand... and at first my tank was suppose to be a plant growing farm, but i gave it a though... why just growing plant and have it every where? ugly !! =.= so i decided to go with a display/plant farm tank... nothing wrong with going farming and still having that "Eye catching tank" right? lol well here is a picture of the new and improve plant farming tank that i had imagine it in my sleep...

take a look below and let me know what you guys think.... good? bad? ugly? idea you think should be change? etc etc i would love to hear what member's had to say...

P.S. plants are trim low to grow out but you can get the big picture of how it will turn out when fully grown...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just uploaded new picture of the tanks after water has clear up... that do you guys think?

P.S.
so the L.Sessiflora is ban within the U.S. but its not illegal to have its just illegal to shipped so i decided to go with a replacement plant and thought i was going to go with some rotala sunset as a replacement but hard to find so i just sticked with some rotala indica which you can see on the far back left corner of the tank.... its only a few but waiting on a growth then trim and replant to cover the L.Sessiflora area as the layout states....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.