The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete fw setup. All items in good condition and some are brand new. I will part out and will post prices for individual items BUT if someone wants the whole setup, I will make a better deal.

My location is PALMDALE, approx 35 minutes north of Santa Clarita, approx 45 minutes north of SFV off the 14 fwy. Lowballers, please don't bother. I will ship at buyers expense but local pickup preferred. If someone wants the whole package, delivery is possible if not to far and I'm compensated for time and gas.

Mr. Aqua 11.4 gallon, 18.9 X 11.8 X 11.8 with mat and solid wood cabinet stand, good condition with soil (I think ADA), it is dry. Was used about 9 months to one year.....$70
All Brand new BML Dutch light with swivel tank mounts, 90 degree with BML Dimmer.....$200
New API Filstar S, 5/8"......$70
New Hydor 200W, 5/8" inline heater.....$35 SOLD
2x GLA inline CO2 diffusers, fits 5/8" tubing.....$25 ea, $40 for both 1 SOLD, 1 AVAILABLE
Stones and driftwood - Seiryu and other assorted stones. I posted 4 stones in pic but there are more.....$25 Driftwood log and small driftwood. These have been in water previously so no brown water.....$15 Two other pieces of Underwater Treasures wood roots, never touched water.....$15ea 1 UNDERWATER TREASURE PIECE SOLD
5g bucket of used soil, a mixture of aquasoil and a red soil....$20
Brand new 2L Flourish....$25

Buy all for an even better price

Not able to post more then one pic. Go to the California subforum if you want more pics

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts