Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PICK UP IN NORTH NJ ONLY -- WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING SO PLEASE DON'T ASK

I need to get rid of one of my tanks. $300 --OBO takes it all

- 20 Gallon long tank (very scratched but you can pick up a new tank for $20 or so I would imagine at the $1/gallon sales, the real value is in all the other equipment)
- eheim ecco pro 60 or 80 model (not sure) (canister filter)
- 40lbs ecocomplete substrate
- 5# Co2 tank
- Milwaukee regulator + bubble ladder diffuser
- Stand with hanging lights
- Lights (2x T12 included you can run T8 bulbs if you want)
- Stealth pro heater (I think this is the one subject to recall currently, i.e. subject to blowing up. I have a barely used jager but that will cost an extra $20).
- Fauna (two emerald tetras, on rasbora, one otto I think, and some cherrie shirmp, not sure how many there are but I have seen at least 4)
(I'm also selling about 10 dwarf chain loaches for an extra $60, see other thread).
- Flora (a full head of elocharis sp. Japan, s. repens, needle leaf java fern, chain sword, crypt, might be some other stuff I can't think of)

Some former shots

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might split stuff up. Just nicer for someone new to this to have everything they need to get up and running.

Also, I have to renew my membership. Until then I'm only allowed one sale post so again:

10 Dwarf Chain Loaches $60. These are awesome fish!! a little shy though and will need a place to hid out to really be comfortable.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Oh dear.... *drool*

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for looking guys/gals. I'm going to wait a little longer before parting out at which point I will put an individual price on everything. Please feel free to make a reasonable offer if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.