The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a 20 long or a 30 long at a cheap price. My local store is selling them for $37.00 and $49.00, respectively. I was hoping that someon might have a better deal or know where i can get a better deal. Used is fine, as long as its not faulty.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Do you have any local aquarium or fish clubs in your area? Ours had their mega auction last weekend and things were going dirt cheap (20 gallon tanks were going for $1). Also, check craigslist to see if any deals pop up.

Tina

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first place i went was my local store. Those were the cheapest choices. They were used themselves. Ill have to check out craigslist.

This thread is still open for replies.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Do you have a local Petsmart? Their 20L is 27$. Well at least way down here they are.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hey, you may want to check out www.greatlakesaquariums.com They're based in Warren I think. Might be a little long of a drive to get one but they have the absolute best prices out there since they manufacture on site. Steve and Brad are the owners of the place. Call them up.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Call Jan's Pets (or Jan's Fish?) in Dearborn (maybe Dearborn Heights) on Telegraph. They have cheap tanks.

That's a bit of a drive too...but maybe worth at least a phone call.

·
Registered
941 Posts
i bought a 20 long a few days ago from petsmart. came out to just under $30 with tax.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts