The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 24, 2007 11:06 AM
Website UPDATE:
Okay, so I have been building a website for a while now as some of you already now. I did not want to release the link until I thought, as well as Neonshrimp who reviewed it, it was ready. And well we think it is ready. The site is basically about my tanks, the fauna, and the flora. I also give some basic information to help new hobbyist. So, here is my website: Tank Paradise

Please let me know what you think by PM, e-mail, AIM, MSN, or here. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
am i crazy or is that some sort of box turtle and not a red ear slider. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

·
Registered
845 Posts
I was wondering what RES stood for....now I know. :) He/she looks nice! Does it bite? hehehe

Nice web site too, except for those damn pop-ups. LOL I even have a pop-up blocker; I need to update it apparently.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I was wondering what RES stood for....now I know. :) He/she looks nice! Does it bite? hehehe

Nice web site too, except for those damn pop-ups. LOL I even have a pop-up blocker; I need to update it apparently.
FireFox w/ the AdBlock extension works wonderfully. :)

Yea, I was also wondering was the RES stood for. I was guessing it was your initials. Whoops!

Great site!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice! 10 characters

Edit: Did you take that picture on the home page? If so you got some skill there.
Thank you, no I did not take that picture but I imagine it can't be too difficult. It is only there temporarily, until I get an original one.
am i crazy or is that some sort of box turtle and not a red ear slider. :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

You're crazy I guess:hihi: That is a Red Eared Slider not a Box Turtle.

hehe Yeah everyone always says that when they find out. He does bite indeed but it doesn't hurt ... much. He is only a baby yet we will see when he is 10 to 12 inches in length!!

Thank you for the comments, yeah I am sorry about the pop-ups, but I really can't afford any site better than this and I already know how to work with tripod.com

FireFox w/ the AdBlock extension works wonderfully. :)

Yea, I was also wondering was the RES stood for. I was guessing it was your initials. Whoops!

Great site!
Yes I have FireFox, so I have no problems with pop-ups it has an amazing blocker, I will look for that extension though, thanks ;)

lol No, my initials are JGG. Thanks for the comments.
two posts and no ones taken a look at that turtle?? am i the only one that is freaking out?
Actually there are more than 2 posts and a few people already commented on my turtle ... Apparently you are :p Ah well, reptiles aren't for everyone.

·
Registered
420 Posts
i Love Ur Turtle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.