The Planted Tank Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
So a little update today finally got around to getting a charger for my camera, lost it somewhere a while back.
Gonna do some moving around and pruning tomorrow so thought I might as well take some pics before, sorry about the potted plant to the right. Will plant it tomorrow!

·
Registered
58 Posts
So a little update today finally got around to getting a charger for my camera, lost it somewhere a while back.
Gonna do some moving around and pruning tomorrow so thought I might as well take some pics before, sorry about the potted plant to the right. Will plant it tomorrow!
I'm always slow to replace anything that may just be misplaced! My filing system goes chaotic really fast! I just spent a week looking for a digital LED controller that I "put away" just a couple of weeks before... It turned up in a box that I'd looked in at least twice before. :)

P.S. None of your photos in this thread are showing up right now. A "broken file" icon shows up instead, and if I try to open the file in a new tab I get a message saying that mrfisse.com isn't sending any data... :(

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I'm always slow to replace anything that may just be misplaced! My filing system goes chaotic really fast! I just spent a week looking for a digital LED controller that I "put away" just a couple of weeks before... It turned up in a box that I'd looked in at least twice before. :)

P.S. None of your photos in this thread are showing up right now. A "broken file" icon shows up instead, and if I try to open the file in a new tab I get a message saying that mrfisse.com isn't sending any data... :(
Most of all I am wondering how I could have lost it, pretty darn sure I never took the charger out of the house. But like you mentioned it will most likely wind up some day when least expected :p

That is weird about the images. Working just fine for me, maybe the host was down for a little while can anyone else see the images?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most of all I am wondering how I could have lost it, pretty darn sure I never took the charger out of the house. But like you mentioned it will most likely wind up some day when least expected :p
Yep. ;)

That is weird about the images. Working just fine for me, maybe the host was down for a little while can anyone else see the images?
Right! Images are back now, and your tank is looking Great! :)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts