The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Second planted tank here, and although this picture it now a few days old, does anyone have any suggestions moving forward?

Also, I'm having an issue keeping my anacharis from sinking, as I like having them at the surface. They're very healthy, and even new growths will sink....assuming it's because they are probably ready to root?

Tani is about 4 months old but most of the plants are new, besides anacharis, baby javas, and annubius

Plant Water Botany Nature Leaf

·
Registered
4,608 Posts
Most major places that sell this or videos that are out there always talk/state of how this is a floating plant
Ah, yeah no. I mean you can throw it into any tank and let it sit there and definitely won't die. But if you want a plant that will stay always on the surface, this aint it. For that matter, neither is hornwort. It will mostly stay on the surface but it will also blow around the tank. If you want a true floating plant that will always stay on the surface you will want to look into a proper floating plant such as salvinia minima, frogbit, giant duckweed, water lettuce, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts