The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friday July 18th 2014

Aquascapes is hosting a planted tank contest this weekend. I was able to take my office tank this morning.

Our new location:
1150 N. Nimitz Hwy, Unit 1
Honolulu, HI 96817
(located behind Nimitz Center)

Phone: (808) 487-0077

I'm proud of my tank, even if its not the fanciest or plantiest tank there this weekend. I'd be happy to share it with as many of you as possible.

Please come by and take a look. I'm excited to see what other are doing in person.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Friday July 18th 2014

Aquascapes is hosting a planted tank contest this weekend. I was able to take my office tank this morning.

Our new location:
1150 N. Nimitz Hwy, Unit 1
Honolulu, HI 96817
(located behind Nimitz Center)

Phone: (808) 487-0077

I'm proud of my tank, even if its not the fanciest or plantiest tank there this weekend. I'd be happy to share it with as many of you as possible.

Please come by and take a look. I'm excited to see what other are doing in person.
Post pics of the show

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey king my kid just loved your tank she voted for it,she just loves catfish.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thanks. That means a lot. I really felt my tank with its 'natural' set up was really out of place.

The Cory cats got busy over the weekend. I had new eggs on both Saturday AND Sunday. I'm going to need a new tank just for the little guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.