The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Yeah, mistakes force you to question everything.... If you make no mistakes in life, you don't question about life at all. Some people call that "blessing." :) Why would one call one's life "blessed" when you don't question about life at all?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thats why I always break down my tanks that I have no problems with. They get boring because I am learning nothing. I keep up the tanks that I keep having problems with as it is fun to try and figure out how to fix them. Nothing beats the feeling you get once you succeed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Thats why I always break down my tanks that I have no problems with. They get boring because I am learning nothing. I keep up the tanks that I keep having problems with as it is fun to try and figure out how to fix them. Nothing beats the feeling you get once you succeed.
that's a great idea, I'll pour beer in one, pee in one, and drop my cat in the other. Thank you, now my life will be interesting.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
I had BBA for about 3-4 years. I did not give up.
No one had any advice and or knew pickles or dogs about the algae then either. There was no internet/web either. No books worth a darn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.