The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I payed 200$ for my 125 gallon this past summer, came with glass lids, a light, a canister filter, a hob filter, heaters and crummy decorations. Thought it was a steal of a deal.
TILL i saw this one today :drool:
Twice the size for the same cost i payed. I wish i had more room in this apartment....

http://maine.craigslist.org/for/1500635268.html

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would get it, but i have no space to even store it right now. My garage is full of Motorcycles and a ping pong table at the moment(we have some epic ping pong games, hard to put away). Cant even get a car in it, and out of the snow. (snowing right now...)
You should see how tight packed my 125g is. Lets put it this way, i cant get a 3/4 tank shot with my camera.
oh well.
There will all ways be more your right :)

That gives me an idea Dvank :p

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Wow, that is an awsome deal!

·
Registered
659 Posts
umm I wonder how far that is from dallas, texas.:icon_eek: I'd love to have a 250 gallon tank again, and only 200 with everything wow. $200.00 will only get you a used 55-75 gallon down here in dfw texas. when I bought a 240 gallon with stand,canopy,and filters for $550.00 I thought I was getting for a steal.
I just can't beleive a 250 gallon with everything 200 smackaroossssssss :flick:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.