·
Registered
3,254 Posts
yeah global warming hahahaha right

i thought it was cool when it snowed in Las Vegas

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
We're supposed to have about 13 inches of snow by now... we don't even have 2! It's been in the 50's almost all winter, but hopefully that'll change this weekend. Snow tonight, more snow Sunday if we're lucky. I don't enjoy being cold, but rain is so much worse than snow in the winter!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't seen any snow, but there's plenty of frost on the grass and car windshield ;( What part of Sac are you in?
Im near Carmichael. I been in snow once and remember exactly how it felt. We have a lot of frost on the plants but I never see any frost on the ground. It was a layer of ice and a bit of snow. I want to see proof of global warming now lol. It seems to be getting colder, at least to me.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I want to see proof of global warming now lol.
I won't blame it on global warming, but NYC finally has freezing temps for only like the 3rd day this whole winter.
Usually I've had the snow thrower out at least once by now. The ski areas up here are hurting.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I won't blame it on global warming, but NYC finally has freezing temps for only like the 3rd day this whole winter.
Usually I've had the snow thrower out at least once by now. The ski areas up here are hurting.
Well Im not blaming but alot of people say that global warming is getting worse yet its now starting to get colder and some snow in places that never have it.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Cow farts, blame it on the cow farts I say!

We have barely had any snow here. I think the most we had was maybe 1/4" on the ground and it was only there for maybe 48 hours.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
It is called "el Nino" it is a weather phenomenon... global warming ha right .....look into it...I do like the cow farts reference though lol

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Im near Carmichael. I been in snow once and remember exactly how it felt. We have a lot of frost on the plants but I never see any frost on the ground. It was a layer of ice and a bit of snow. I want to see proof of global warming now lol. It seems to be getting colder, at least to me.
Global warming is the shifting of weather paterns... RI has only had one bit of snow all winter so far:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :cry:

Yeah, they deffinatly are! I just went skiing first time this season last weekend, it was great though no lines! First run double black diamond baby!

Well Im not blaming but alot of people say that global warming is getting worse yet its now starting to get colder and some snow in places that never have it.
See other responce, the shifting of global weather patterns is supposed to happen with global warming!

It is called "el Nino" it is a weather phenomenon... global warming ha right .....look into it...I do like the cow farts reference though lol
Was waiting for someone to dig up that, it basically is the canadian jet stream getting pinned up north more so we get all this humid air off the pacific, that's why Cali and other places are having a lot of snow/ice storms... next it will be mudslides i think:frown: ... not 100% sure though

I love snow and want more.... I love skiing and have only been twice this year.. last weekend:icon_neut

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
If only it snowed here in San Diego... Of course that would probably kill most of our wildlife here. But this is the coldest winter yet. I came back from Japan, and its almost exactly the same. I was surprised.

Stupid global warming...

·
Registered
3,254 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Ugh not the global warming thing again. I went around and around with a friend about that. A 20+ degree increase in one year is NOT global warming. If it was, we'd all be literally baked (or jerkified) in the summer this year.

El Nino explains it all. But.....people only know what the news tells them or the crazy guy on the corner named "Mahushatheworldisendingmakbar"

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Burks you are preaching to the choir, my friend. :bounce:
These are the same people that thinbk Al Gore is a scientist hehehe

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.