The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 3 to 5 inch sunshine (goldie) pleco L14 in NJ. If anyone has one for sale or knows of one please let me know. Thanks

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Check out Rt. 4 Aquarium in Elmwood Park. There is a thread in the NJ section. Post what you are looking for in there, and Mike will hook you up. He's come through for me a couple of times already. And he gives discounts to TPT members!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i put a post in yesterday. Just waiting for him to get back to me. I also plan on calling tomorrow. He had a really nice one a couple weeks ago, but on the pricey side even for a L14.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
He's usually pretty good about getting back to people.....I would just give him a couple of days, or maybe he missed your post. I'm surprised also that his price was high. I have found his prices to be pretty good. He also hooks up for being a member on this site. Just mention it to him.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree Mike's stock and prices are normally pretty good. They typically give a good deal to members here and MFK. For what the fish was I thought that one was particular high. Especially since I had just got a similar sized one for about half the price. I am going to try and give a call in tomorrow when they have the wholesalers list and see ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts