The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have about 5-8 maybe 10 sulawesi snails I am shutting down my tank. A couple are the yellow with black spots, some are black with white spots. I am going to probably put about 15 in there because I am not sure if there is a snail in the shell but you are guaranteed 6 snails from juvenile to adult.

Will sell for $15 including priority shipping in breather bags.

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'll take them, sent pm

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well they were doing well until Ryan sent me a bad batch of the wrong Sulawesi shrimp and they wiped out my entire stock except two males. Nuff said . . .

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Well they were doing well until Ryan sent me a bad batch of the wrong Sulawesi shrimp and they wiped out my entire stock except two males. Nuff said . . .
I'm sorry for off-topic, but I just wanted to say I am your biggest fan:) Is it true that you managed to copy the whole internet to a floppy disk?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.