Cardinal - $15 ea (10 pcs left)
Cardinal.JPG

Red Orchid - $15 ea (0 pcs left)
Red Orchid.JPG

Harlequin - $15 ea (5 pcs left)
Harlequin.JPG

Yellow Cheek - $15 ea (15 pcs left)
Yellow Cheek.JPG

I can ship them in either priority mail or express.
Priority mail - $8
Express - $35

I HIGHLY recommend express shipping, simply due to the fact that they are very expensive shrimp and must be handled with much care. DOA Guarantee will ONLY apply people who use express shipping. Furthermore, to qualify, you must send me an email or a PM with a clear image of the dead shrimp inside the unopened bag within an hour of its time of arrival. I will either resend you a shrimp (you must pay shipping) or refund you the money (minus shipping).

Shrimp will be bagged in large breather bags with 5 max, per bag.

Current parameters:
Ph - 8.0
Temp 78-84
Ammonia/Nitrite/Nitrate - 0
Kh/Gh - ?? (I don't test)

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
It's just good to see a sale thread pop up for sulawesi shrimps! Even though I cannot afford them (or another tank setup especially for them!) right now, it makes me feel optimistic that they will soon start becoming a bit more available in the hobby.

Bump. :)

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice shrimps, too bad i just got CRS, can they be kept together?
Surprisingly, I've seen people do it. I don't know how successful they are, but I doubt it's very high. I don't recommend keeping the two together, they're like on opposite ends in terms of requirements.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, you didn't waste no time getting more Sulawesi's. :D I might have to buy some after seeing they breed so easily for you.
Get some! >:) Hehehe...

They're really much easier than I expected them to be. Or maybe I'm just lucky? Either way, they're really neat. Feel free to stop by and check them out if you want to see them in person.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All orders went out today. Running low on Hatlequins and Cardinals so get them fast!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have only 10 harlequins left. I thought I had 15, I counted wrong. That, and I'm feeling greedy and I kinda wanna keep the rest after selling 10 :p

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I would say, people if you can afford it you would be not so smart to pass this offer up. I received my shrimp today and had no DOA!!!!! They are all happily running around in my tank now, foraging around. One died but I kind of say that was my fault. The shrimp look great and the transaction went smoothly.

Simon

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks! They're really amazing to have if you're able to keep em alive! :)
I hope everyone who ordered so far are having success with them.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Great deal guys, don't pass this up! Two DOAs, but Jerry covered well with extras. Acclimated for 2 hours, lost one Harlequin within hours due to a molting problem, lost another Harlequin overnight. (My fault for setting up the tank late, two days before shrimp arrival :frown:) The rest are doing well! I'm feeding Shirakura Chi Ebi (baby shrimp food) and Veggie Sticks from PT member VisionQuest. They're grazing and are quite active, but mostly at night. Ask questions! He's very helpful and has a journal going on how to keep these guys happy. Here are some pics: (Sorry for hijacking, didn't feel the need to start a whole new thread yet).

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hijack away, your pics are fantastic and I'm sorry to hear your early losses.

The harlequins are DEFINITELY one of the harder ones to acclimate into the tank. Once the "weak" ones die off and you have remaining survivors, they'll be really hardy shrimp. The first 3-4 days is crucial, once you're in the clear with no more deaths, you're good to go. :)

Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump, quantity updated.

Buy 10 shrimp and get one free. 10 shrimp doesn't need to be 10 of the same one. The one free shrimp is NOT included in part of the DOA guarantee, as it will be an extra. The extra one will also depend on availability and thus, will be seller's choice. It'll be an extra one of whatever shrimp you ordered, so it won't be alone :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.