The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After 2 weeks of moving my cardinals, they started to colour up quite nicely, super red, not a cooked dead shrimp. I can't wait till these guys colour up and show their true colours

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks water life. I just got 12 more cardinals from a friend and 5 are berried. I only have these 2 for now but in may when the weather is warmer my supplied will import some more for me. I'll be getting yellow cheeks and white orchids which are supposedly as easy as cardinals. There's a few local breeders on the local aquaria forum but they haven't posted in about 3 years and they had 2 or 3 more species. I love these guys, a different challenge than crs, which everyone and their grandma has over here in vancouver

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll post some rabbit snail photos soon, I have about 3 babies and they look like mini me of the adults without the rapid breeding like mts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks the harlequins are hiding but I see them peek out once in a while. My cardinals are starting to colour up. Quite red and very unique. I'll try to post some more photos tonight. But I realized my first set of photos were in ny ada 45f aquarium, now they're in a 10 gallon and the ada glass makes a big difference in photos.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sulawesi caridina woltereckae - Day 3 i my aquarium. These are the second set, my first set are doing great also :)
starting to get a hang of these photos in a non ada tank. But I'll still have to swap them into an ada tank later.

Also put in a black background, hope that'll make the photos nicer than the wood background of the cabinet

thanks for looking.
Ray

Sulawesi caridina woltereckae - Day 3 by Raymond Wong, on Flickr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.