The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some input on getting some stem plants for 29 gal. I currently have rotala and needing at least 3 more different stems which will be bushy. I like L. aromatica, and need to get some more input/suggesting for 2 more stem species, preferably species that are not super sensitive or require high light to survive.

any suggestion/idea/advice/help is appreciated.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
What species of Rotala do you have? Rotala Rotundifolia 'green' (different than the normal rotundifolia) grows like a weed, love to be trimmed, and has avery beautiful light green color to it. i swear you could grow it in the dark too

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any ludwigia species, ludwigia repens, lacustris, glandulosa, brevipes etc.
I am using L. repens as a midground. But its not doing too well. I may consider moving it to background.

What species of Rotala do you have? Rotala Rotundifolia 'green' (different than the normal rotundifolia) grows like a weed, love to be trimmed, and has avery beautiful light green color to it. i swear you could grow it in the dark too
I do not know exactly which rotala I have now. I got the rotala as a random plant from a friend. Even he does not know what type it is. I have never seen it pink though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.