The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Large blob of SuBwassertang. Out of the tank it fills up a 5"x5"x4" Tupperware container. $22 shipped via Priority Mail to the continental US. PayPal only please. PM if interested.

Thanks!

Tom

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a beaut in the tank but not so much to look at outside. It's very healthy, and a gorgeous green. It compresses in a tub like this, but in the tank it's a large ball.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks,

Tom

P1070811 (Small).JPG

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This stuff grows very well for me in a 50 gallon tank with 78W over it. That's about 1.5 WPG. I do not use injected CO2, but rather a regular regimen of Excel and ferts. Obviously every setup is different, but I've found it very easy to grow in those conditions.

Hope that helps!

Tom

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Last call for SuBwassertang

Last chance on the SuBwassertang. Any interest at all please PM me.

Thanks!

tom

·
Registered
52 Posts
WOW < BUMP 4 U !! that is a GREAT price ! I sell mine at 5.00 a golfball, + shipping !! So YOU def have more than 4 golfballs there it looks like. IF I did not have a tank full of it now, I would buy it at this cheap !! It grows well I dont have Any co2, and just med lighting , I love to tie it to driftwood, and watch it grow up the wood, sorta like the stuff that grows in the woods on trees .. lol ~ its a awesome plant and MY FAV more than any MOSS !! It is sorta like pelia, but bigger and easier to grow :) HTH & GL !

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.