The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im setting up a 125g instead of my 55g. I was wondering if I should just keep my eco-complete or if I should try something new.

Im looking for something that would be good with my kuhli loaches. I do not know if the kuhlis 'like' the eco or not

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have kuhlis and they don't seem to mind the Eco-complete in my tank. They love to hide in the hallow under driftwood in my tank. I hardly see them except after the lights are off and they are out looking for food. I wonder if I have baby kuhlis hiding in that piece of wood..... hmmm...

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I don't think my Kuhli's 'hate' my eco but they surely don't hide in the subtrate like they use to when I had sand. I LOVE kuhlis I have 9 and plan to add more. But really want the black or even better the rare albino.
I see mine all day long even though its planted and had 2 pieces of bogwood. There always 'dancing' as well. There my favority fish.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah, I rarely see mine, but when I do I know they are eating because they got fat. I have seen them under river pebbles and hanging in anubias, some of the craziest places. I wish mine would swim around more. I think they do that when more when they are younger, sort of like our species. I also had Eco and top dressed it with an inch to two of river pebbles, before switching more to AS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts