The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bunch of HC in my 20G that I want to get rid of because I no longer run Co2 and its no longer suitable for my wants. As you can see I have a good bunch of it available.

$2.50 + shipping for a small pot sized amount. Or to make it more worthwhile for shipping $40 + shipping for all of it. I would recomend overnight shipping. Anything else and I cannot promise it will arrive alive.

*UPDATE* I have sold about 3/4ths of the HC. I have about (4) 2"x2" pots left to sell.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$26.35 for overnight. Or $6 for a small flat rate shipping box that should get to you within 2-3 days. I just cant promise what the health of the plant will look like.

·
Registered
357 Posts
How do you pack the plants? Just want to know because I would like to get a portion but I want priority mail shipping (Most people ship this way, even shrimp), and if properly pack it should be fine.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is actually my first time but I was planning on shipping it in a plastic bag and wrapped in papper to hold moisture with a little standing water in the bag.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumpski! Also will trade for moss, specifically either fissidens or xmas moss.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will take the last of the HC if you still have it. PM me the details.

·
Banned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think im pretty much out sorry. When I ship out the last of the orders I will see whats left over.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.