The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
No offense Chaz, But whats so bad about that. I have sprayed my own hair with the stuff in the past... I guess I don't see whats so horrible...

Now I have never had a dog or cat and wouldn't do that to my own pet, just because I think it looks silly, but I don't see what so wrong about this person doing it. Feel free to enlighten me since I know very little about dog care.

·
Registered
444 Posts
No offense Chaz, But whats so bad about that. I have sprayed my own hair with the stuff in the past... I guess I don't see whats so horrible...
Is it in your nature to try and keep your coat/hair clean by licking it and possibly ingesting whatever toxins may be present? I think herein lies the problem.

Provided the product is fairly safe to consume, I don't think this is nearly as bad as the idiots who pierce their dogs and cats ears. It's still disturbing to think there are people out there who would do this to their dog.

·
Registered
477 Posts

Now I have never had a dog or cat and wouldn't do that to my own pet, just because I think it looks silly, but I don't see what so wrong about this person doing it. Feel free to enlighten me since I know very little about dog care.
Nothing wrong with it?! The dog is only 6 weeks old!!!! The dog is going to obviously lick themselves and even if it's 'nontoxic' chemicals, look at the amount she sprayed on the dog!

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Nothing.......as long as she is willing to be stripped down and sprayed accordingly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.