Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BUMP

This is EVERYTHING left in the tank. I had two different people back out w/ no message this week.

24 stems Downoi (LOTS)
2-foot section of the tank worth of Blyxa will take a couple bags.
6 remaining Aromatica stumps (each stump is actually 2-3 medium sized stems at this point and all coloring back up)

IF.. I repeat IF, you order, and paypal TONIGHT before midnight, The price is $50<<-----SHIPPED!

PM soon, the price will go back up tomorrow, cause I'll have to keep the tank full another couple weeks anyway, so no rush to sell then.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll measure the amount I'll be trimming when I get home, but the stems are currently threatening the top of my 75, so.... 18-20"? The trimmings won't be quite that long for sure. I'll respond with that info later when I figure it out, but they're certainly not nubs :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm's answered. *warning* I was checking out the tank to measure things and as I moved some plants around in there I noticed a few strands of thread algae cropping up. So this is the fair warning there could be thread algae in the plants. It's not attached to the plants themselves, but we all know how thread works. :-|

Scorpio, looks like I'll be trimming 8-10" stems. Gorgeous tops, no ratty bottoms here. Let me know today, as I already have people interested in some so I'll be trimming and shipping tomorrow morning.

thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Got my plants Thursday. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NOW ADDED:

Pogostemon Helferi (DOWNOI) $2/stem however much you want (I would say I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 100+ stems of this I've lovingly cultured for the last 10 months in this tank to a full carpet of Downoi)
Blyxa Japonica $.75/stem 5 stem minimum (can do this x 3 I guess 15 stems total)
L. Aromatica stumps $.50 each however many you want. (I have about 40 of these. all stumps will have at least one or more new buds or short stems coming in and very robust root systems) These are from my last trim sale. I figured out that I have to have this tank dry for a couple months after I move. :-(( so I need to sell all this.

Shipping is $6 with delivery confirmation. No heat packs watch your weather. I can ship tomorrow (Wed. 10/20) if paid tonight, or Saturday if paid before then.

*warning* I was checking out the tank to measure things and as I moved some plants around in there I noticed a few strands of thread algae cropping up. So this is the fair warning there could be thread algae in the plants.

Send PMs and post here with your needs.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Added Downoi and B. Japonica

Just trying to see if editing this way changes the title in the main screen. I can't remember how to do that. (if it's available in the S&S at all)

oh btw I'll try and snap some pics tonight to make things easier on the lot of you. no promises. We're getting ready to close on the house and things are quite hectic right now.

I have a few reservations already so I'll definitely be shipping some tomorrow morning. All sales that aren't paypal'd this evening will have to wait until Saturday to ship.

Thanks,

james

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wish I had room for some of these. The plants you sent me were outstanding.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.