The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey New York,
Does any one know of which stores would carry rimless aquariums of around 10 gallons? I can pretty much easily get to any of the major stores in NYC and I am looking for a rimless aquarium that aren't Ada level expensive (preferably under 50 dollars) so probably a mr. Aqua, do! Aqua, or similar if the price isn't jacked up a lot. Anyone stopped at somewhere like monster or pacific and seen some?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Great! I'll head over there and see what they have.

I'd message them on Facebook before going to make sure they have what you're looking for so you don't make the trip for nothing. They're pretty responsive. Or you could just go to check out other stuff while you're here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to monster aquarium. They only have the mr Aqua 75 gallon and won't be ordering more until 2 weeks. When trying to order online it is quite odd as all of their authorized suppliers don't have the full array of tanks (in fact only one actually has any of their tanks) and I've kind of set my eyes upon the 11.4 gallon. I'm going to try contacting mr Aqua to see why one can't order their 11.4 gallon and a good amount of their other tanks online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.