The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
I will be traveling to the Milford/Hawley area soon and was wondering if there were any stores worth checking out.
Also would like to know about Bridgewater area.
I'm into smaller freshwater fish.

Thanks

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill have a look. i heard theres a store in Chester. is it any good? worth visiting?
are here any keywords i can type into google maps, because when i try fish/aquarium i get restaurant places.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The Shark Aquarium in Hillside has an awesome stock of fish. The most I have ever seen -they must have a few hundred tanks. It's on 22 west in Hillside next to a Gulf station.
The Pet Shanty has a good selection of plants and fish/inverts- they receive their shipments on Thursday's. They have a very good selection of equipment. I like them for Eheim parts, always in supply.

·
Registered
745 Posts
The Shark Aquarium in Hillside has an awesome stock of fish. The most I have ever seen -they must have a few hundred tanks. It's on 22 west in Hillside next to a Gulf station.
The Pet Shanty has a good selection of plants and fish/inverts- they receive their shipments on Thursday's. They have a very good selection of equipment. I like them for Eheim parts, always in supply.
both places worth checking out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.