The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Made some steampunk letters to hang up in our baby's room. Me and the girlfriend did it this week she is steampunk everything. Probably make some nerf guns steampunk too. Probably going to dress up our baby in steampunk stuff for our local Ama-Con in July.

Attachments

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
What the devil is "steampunk"?

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
What the devil is "steampunk"?
Heh, you're showing your age.
It's a genre of science fiction inspired by steam powered machinery and usually takes place in the 19th century, Victorian England or the Wild West. 'Back to the future III' could be steampunk or HG Wells' works.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts
Heh, you're showing your age.
It's a genre of science fiction inspired by steam powered machinery and usually takes place in the 19th century, Victorian England or the Wild West. 'Back to the future III' could be steampunk or HG Wells' works.
How old do you think I am?

I love steam equipment. Especially railroad steam.

And Wasser, Pentax never goes out of style and only keeps innovating.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,343 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those letters are coming along nicely :) and that drawing too . I love coloring with colored pencils . have you tried using watercolor pencils? They are pretty fun to use too ~

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks. No I haven't tried water color yet still trying to learn to work with color pencil. I've tried the prisma color markers they are not bad. I'm working on another drawing right now just messing around with prisma color pencil. I've trashed better drawings because I've messed up on the coloring

1 - 20 of 20 Posts