The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am starting a new 20L planted tank. I am looking to have some dwarf baby tears as my foreground. does anyone know where in the greater Cleveland or akron area where these can be purchased?

Thank you,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am from the Youngstown area and I just purchased some about a month ago from Alpha Pro Breeders in Kent. They just recently opened their retail location, but have been selling online for years. Plus, they are also one of the largest freshwater shrimp breeders in the US if you are into that! Very cool place and the owner, Ron, and his son are extremely knowledgeable so they will help get you situated. They carry the Tropica tissue culture dwarf baby tears, but they were sold out when I stopped in so I ended up going with the potted HC which worked out great for me and was completely pest free.

Just make sure to ask for what you are looking for if you do not see them sitting out because they have a lower level closed off to customers where they keep alot of their inventory. I did not see a phone # listed on their website, but they told me that I could e-mail them them if I ever needed to inquire on availability. Here is the site: Alpha Pro Breeders . Honestly, I can't recommend the place enough!

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.