The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, new to the forum. so ive decided to take down my salt tank and go back to fresh, only this time going planted. my tank is 48wx18dx24h. my question is what is the best lighting fixture for me? ive been researching and havent been able to figure it out. seems like im looking at the current led+ pro or the finnex planted+. all help and recommendations are appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
For me this is a no brainer, the current led plus pro fa sho. I have the finnex planted plus 24/7 and the ecoxotic e90 (which is pretty much the plus pro). The finnex is pretty basic, and it has zero adjustability. I bought it because i thought o cool 24/7 feature so i can set what light at what time man was i wrong it just has a preset color for a 3 hour time, which they made really beautiful but i thought it was to bright at night and man was i getting algae, so no i have it on a timer with the color i like, which im sure most people do, and theres no ramp up:down. The current pro has dual ramp up so u can set daytime settings and moon light settings and it gradually gets bright and gradually dims to moonlight

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.