The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last time I had a tank was back in the 90's.

I'm looking to start a dutch aquarium once again and hoping there is more improved technology than the Dupla stuff I used to use.

·
Banned
6,196 Posts
Welcome and look forward to seeing another Dutch style tank.

There are a lot of folks here who have what I would call "Dutch Inspired" tanks. That is that they are plant centric.

Not sure how you managed your tank in the 90's, but likely much has changed.

You should consider starting a journal, and listing as much information as you can about your proposed set up. Many here would be happy to offer their thoughts.

The journal section is also a great place to learn about how folks manage their tanks. Find some tanks that demonstrate success with goals similar to your own, then you can learn more about their methods.

Good luck and look forward to hearing more.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks,
I started a post telling a bit of where I was in the 90's and where I want to be now, and what expectations I have.
Unlike the 90's (wow 30 years ago...) I don't really have any budget constraints.

I'm hoping for some feedback to that post and to start a conversation with the folks here.

I've seen Dupla is not in the USA at all and in the 90's it was the absolute uncontested power house with respect to Dutch Aquariums.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.