Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like how he refers to algae as "her"......."I defeat her" lol

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't think he won the war, but I'm not sure....Check out the other links under "Aquarium Labels"...

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
English is not his first language.
He did figure out that the algae goes away with good nutrient levels.

The pictures are likely Caldophora or Spirogyra, not Compsopogon caelerus.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it is common for people who's native language is one of the romance languages (spanish, french, etc.) to talk like this...all objects are masculine or femine. por ejemplo "las algas" in spanish is feminine, so you would say "her," not "it"....
Well, I learn something new everyday!

·
Registered
6 Posts
My article

Hi all,

dog76: If you have problem with my article, you had chance to wrote me some comments on my blog. I think this way to have funny is not fair. I am not from English speaking country. :mad:

plantbrain: Thanks :wink:

Here is actual photo of my aquarium. http://rybicky.net/nadrz/367/0.jpg

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi all,

dog76: If you have problem with my article, you had chance to wrote me some comments on my blog. I think this way to have funny is not fair. I am not from English speaking country. :mad:

plantbrain: Thanks :wink:

Here is actual photo of my aquarium. http://rybicky.net/nadrz/367/0.jpg
I have no problem with your article at all Wampa, I just found it slightly humorous, Sorry dude, no offense meant. It' looks like your tank has recovered nicely from the algae...Good job!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was apologizing for making fun of your article....Oh, and welcome to The Planted Tank...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.