The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I've been riding the shrimp train for awhile and have some SSS CBS and SSS CRS ready to go. These are juvenile to young adults and are quite hardy. I don't want to have a strict minimum purchase but please try to order more than $20 worth of shrimps to make it worthwhile for you and for me.

I'm not that great at sexing them but I'll try my best to accomodate any requests you may have.

Water parameters
1. Ammonia = 0
2. GH = ~5-6
3. KH = 0-1
4. PH = 6.5
5. TDS = 150-170
6. Temperature = 72-75 F
7. Substrate = ADA New Amazonia
8. Water mixture: 90% RO, 10% tap

SSS Crystal Black Shrimps $16 each

SSS Crystal Black Crowns $26 each (Very very limited)

(Not sure why this one's blue)

SSS Crystal Red Shrimps $14 each

SSS Crystal Red Crowns $24 (Very very limited)

Shipping will be $13 for USPS Priority with no guarantee. Express will be $35 and there will be live arrival guarantee (1st delivery attempt & clear picture within 2 hours and unopened bag). The weather is nice so shipping Priority should not be a big issue unless you live on Mount Doom, in which case, you have other little creatures you should probably worry about.

I'll try to ship as early as possible, but usually aim for Saturdays or Mondays to be safe.

Willing to trade for rare Crypts and Buces, or other shrimps (BKK, WR, etc.) as well.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Thanks, Xue. It's time to jump back on! Let me know if you're ever interested in trading some shrimps for some of those plant packages.
It is going to be at a later time. I honestly have no place for them. The ones I have now are being neglected. Water level in my 55g has been reduced to almost 60% and the petioles of my crypts are covered in BBA.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
I have a problem, I have this new tank and it does not have any shrimp in it.

I want some SSS CRS's, how many do you have? I'm interested in a lot, as in 30 or so.

ADA AS is well cycled and about 6 months old now.
Wet/dry filter, screened, lots of hiding spots, tap is 1.2 KH, Gh is about 3 after I'm done with it.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All paid orders have been shipped & tracking numbers provided. PMs have been replied to as well. If you have a pending order and submit payment before 3 PM CST, it's likely I can get it out today. Your move, TPT!

Berried SSS CRS. Population is about to explode again. :bounce:

·
Puzzled...
1,223 Posts
Bump, back to the top!!!

Awesome crs!!! Got some sss last week very solid from the get go.

Buy them up.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.