The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stainless steel double bend/Wave scissors- $15 plus $3 shipping.

EDIT: I also have some stainless steel mesh left over, it is the same as speedie was selling but is .035" thick but for all intents and purposes the same stuff.

2"x4" pieces $.75
4"x6" pieces $3
6"x6" pieces $4.50
6"x12" pieces $6
12"x12" pieces $10

Shipping will be $8 for the 12x12 piece and $5 for the smaller stuff.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is a shrimp condo covered in peacock moss which has filled out nicely. I am asking $25 shipped for this via priority mail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have some peacock moss on mesh tiles that I need to clear out. Two are 3x4" and one is 2x2". I am asking $sold shipped for the 2x2" one and $20 shipped for each of the 3x4" ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fissidens moss on stainless steel mesh- 2"x7" with good thick growth- $40 shipped

·
Banned
4,901 Posts
Anything left?

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
803 Posts
Though you don't have much of it left, do you have enough to cover 48"x18" twice? Making a moss wall and the plastic mesh I've got now is a hunk of scat and doesn't let enough light in to the moss, and of course I can't find anything else suitable for it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.