The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Plant Clown
4,737 Posts
It definitely has a more polished look than most of the other intro prebuilt rigs out there, and the bc is nice and shiny, too. Maybe "slick" is a better word. I really like look of the gauges. The needle valve looks like the same generic type as all the other prebuilt units have, with slightly different lipstick. The solenoid looks like it might have an LED to show when it's on. I'm curious. The grip pattern on the working pressure knob is kinda neat.

What's the allen wrench for?
Can you show a pic of the CGA nipple and nut? Those gaskets look odd. The end of the nipple might be proprietary in the same way the Milwaukee is? Meaning, the threads on the nut will be the same, but the end of the nipple isn't flat, so you need a specialized washer?
The bottom pic of the solenoid DIN connector looks a bit odd. It's not actually connected to the bottom side of the regulator body, is it? Might just be an odd refraction.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interestingly enough their eBay listing stated dual stage which I thought was very odd considering the low price. After emailing them, I got an email from the owner saying he would "look in to it." Turns out it is single stage, although the invoice they sent me says dual stage regulator. Either the owner is incredibly incompetent or someone within their company has no clue what they are doing and is posting incorrect information.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.