Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks,

I have A LOT of Mini Needle Leaf Java Fern for sale as I have rescaped my Mini M.

Here is a picture of the Tank:

I grow this plant with a ADA 8000K bulb that has been used for about a year so I would consider this plant a Low-High light plant. It is a slow grower and does not need any fertz to make it grow healthy.

I am not sure of the term to be used but I think each "node" (clump) will hold around 10-25 leafs. I have so much of it so I am thinking $4.00 for each "node" or clump of leafs. Shipping will be $5.00 Shipped Priority through USPS. Shipping will be done 1-2 days after purchase. I accept Paypal Only!

Please pm me if interested or any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks in advance.

~ William Robinson

·
Registered
142 Posts
You've got a PM.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumb and Update.

All Orders have been shipped out and most recieved already. I have plenty more left. Please pm me if interested!

Thanks in advance.

~ William Robinson

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey there Chase,

I might have another order coming up so once I get that in I will take a picture for you of one clump of it. In the mean time just keep post on the thread.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
I would so get some of this but my paypal is so fubar'd at this time.

So Free bump for you

Craig

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am quite surprised with all the pm's I gotten. I still have maybe enough for 1-2 more customers.

I will start growing more for the coming months. Anyways All pm's have been replied too. I am happy everyone received their packages and they look healthy. Thanks for the feedback.

Anyways Bumb!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Craig, if wanted I can make an acception of Money Order or something since I know you well enough. Just send over a Pm. I can even start growing more for you! So in Winter maybe you can get some.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Hey Craig, if wanted I can make an acception of Money Order or something since I know you well enough. Just send over a Pm. I can even start growing more for you! So in Winter maybe you can get some.

How about we shoot for the next trim. :icon_lol: Too many things to deal with right now.

Craig

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No problem craig, I don't blame you. School's starting tomorrow and I'm nervous about my classes. Anyways I think I can consider myself soldout right now. But if you are interested in still getting some please pm me if you are interested in buying some in the future and I can start growing them again for the coming months.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller (Upgrade). If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff: http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sendmessage.php

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.