The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I as planning on some major maintenance 29gal tank this weekend. I started a reef tank about 2 months ago and this tank has been neglected. There's algae on the glass and it is totally overgrown. I'm glad I didn't because the little guys have a ton of cover. We know we have at least 3 of varying size. Will they make it in here or should I try to remove them to another tank - assuming I can get a net into the jungle?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
If they've made it that far, then I'm fairly certain they'll make it in the tank still. Just make sure to feed a bit more food so they'll get enough to eat! And if you really want to ramp up growth, hatch out some baby brine shrimp!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they've made it that far, then I'm fairly certain they'll make it in the tank still. Just make sure to feed a bit more food so they'll get enough to eat! And if you really want to ramp up growth, hatch out some baby brine shrimp!
Thanks for the reply. As soon as we saw them, I popped in a cube of frozen daphnia and everyone went to town. We have a BBS hatchery in a box for Christmas. Maybe we'll break it out early!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.