The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was bored. I don't have a dedicated macro lens for my crummy D40. I do, however, have a $10 set of closeup filters. :)

Saw one of my day old shrimplets today, so I took a couple pics. Most were headache inducing. Poor cam just couldn't focus. I manual'd the best I could, but my eyes are bad as well.

That is Mom in the background.

They are just so cute. Thought maybe someone would appreciate it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow! Just got back to my dorm for the weekend and had a similar surprise... Lots of new little shrimpies. Definitely gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Haha.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that's a nice shot.. how i wish i know how to mess with my bro's dslr..
It could be so much better. I used to have a full studio setup, but I preferred macro photography. I had a number of different ratio macros. But, I got divorced and sold my whole setup. I used to get paid to take naked pics of hot tattoo'd pierced girlies (SG), and for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to marry one of them(srs Daddy issues) :D

I just bought this D40 the other day bc I feel naked without a DSLR.

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Holy cow! i knew they would be small...but I don't think I realized just how small they would be! And the RCS don't even necessarily have color when they are small or do they? I am going to get a clear fish bowl to siphon into for water changes...no way I am going to see any babies if I suck them up into my big bucket!

Darned cute though!

·
Registered
342 Posts
It could be so much better. I used to have a full studio setup, but I preferred macro photography. I had a number of different ratio macros. But, I got divorced and sold my whole setup. I used to get paid to take naked pics of hot tattoo'd pierced girlies (SG), and for some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to marry one of them(srs Daddy issues) :D

I just bought this D40 the other day bc I feel naked without a DSLR.
now a lot of us envy you.. but i don't know about the marrying part.. lol..

sg - suicide girls

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How come I have only seen pictures of ugly tattooed girls :) Nice babies BTW!!!
Haha! There is no shortage of those, or girls with daddy issues.
And thanks I would like to get better pics, but the babies hide in the crevices of the rocks. I have to blow them out with a pipette, then look at them and d'awww. Eventually they will be too big for the rocks and they will have nowhere to hide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.