The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Hahahah! Can't say that I have before. Does a floor count though? Or the ledge on my aquarium stand?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
No, but I have soaked the carpet several times....it's always a mad dash to the bathroom to grab a few towels and soak up as much water as you can as fast as you can before the wood under it soaks it up haha.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Try having a 55g leak. Luckily it was next to a window so we could siphon it out quickly and there was no livestock in the tank.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well, I did get sidetracked once when I was refilling my 180. I forgot all about it until the water started cascading over the rim. Fortunately I was at the computer right beside it at the time.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Overflowed my rodi buckets and 15g container several times. Splishes and splashes otherwise on carpets and floors. Avoided the furniture so far.
Yup, done this many times until I wised up and started putting the 5g water jugs in the bathtub, and setting a timer as a reminder. You just have to adjust the timer as the temps swing from summer/winter and RO unit's output swings.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.