The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I want that skink. Little stubby legs, blue tounge, fat body, licks egg yolk. What more could I want?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
That is awesome. Wish my Fire Skink was that cool with being handled. No that idiot runs under the bookshelf and it takes me an hour to move everything and get him OUT!!:angryfire

Sorry, nice BTS and great photos.:proud:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pardon me sir, but you have a skink on your floor
LOL indeed I do, indeed I do...

That is awesome. Wish my Fire Skink was that cool with being handled. No that idiot runs under the bookshelf and it takes me an hour to move everything and get him OUT!!:angryfire

Sorry, nice BTS and great photos.:proud:
Haha we had a fire skink at my old job in a pet store for a while. I hated taking care of that thing, I felt like everytime I tried to open the cage to feed it or clean the cage the thing was going to bolt out of the cage never to be seen again. I only opened the lid about 4 centimeters every time for that reason lol...

Luckily, my skink isn't going anywhere fast :hihi: I've only seen him dart once, and that was when he got scared by his own reflection, and even then his "darting" lasted about 3 seconds for a grand total of 3 feet before he got tired :icon_lol:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LOL indeed I do, indeed I do...

Haha we had a fire skink at my old job in a pet store for a while. I hated taking care of that thing, I felt like everytime I tried to open the cage to feed it or clean the cage the thing was going to bolt out of the cage never to be seen again. I only opened the lid about 4 centimeters every time for that reason lol...

Luckily, my skink isn't going anywhere fast :hihi: I've only seen him dart once, and that was when he got scared by his own reflection, and even then his "darting" lasted about 3 seconds for a grand total of 3 feet before he got tired :icon_lol:
Lol. It amazes me how fast something with such short legs can be. Mine is not kept in a front opening cage, and if I need to move him, I stick him in a critter keeper for a while. But, I digress, your skink is beautiful.:)

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
You're just jealous your tongue isn't blue.

(Actually, I'M jealous my tongue isn't blue... :))
Lol. I could fix that, where did my Kool-Aid mix go?:hihi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.