The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaning out the garage, changing some tanks and moving some things around has shown me that I have too much stuff:) So I have the following items for sale:

(1) Milwaukee Co2 regulator w/ sylinoid, and bubble counter. Worked prefect when taken off my planted tank 2 years ago- $50

(1) Aquamedic Co2 Reactor 1000. Unit is in perfect shape, but missing the bracket that holds it in place. An easy DIY project:)- $20

(1) ARO 4-bulb/440 watt/48" VHO ballast and reflector kit from Hello lights. Complete with endcaps etc. The only modification was that the reflector was cut lengthwise to spread the 4 bulbs out. No bulbs included- $140

(3) 175 Watt Metal Hallides w/ Coralife magnetic ballasts. Complete retrofit in tact with spider reflectors and three XM 10K bulbs. 1 Bulb was used 6 hours a day for 14 months and 2 bulbs were used 6 hours a day for less than 6 months- $300 for the set.

I also have about a years supply of Greg Watson Ferts I would be happy to get rid of:) I have Mono Potassium Phosphate Kh2Po4, Potassium Sulfate K2SO4, Potassium Nitrate KNO3 and Plantex+B ferts-$20

I may also have a 48" coralife 4X65 watt PC fixture w/ moonlights for sale. One LED moon lights seems to be not working, but the rest is in great shape. Used less that 8 months-$140

All prices are negotiable, shipping will be paid by the buyer!, I had a bad UPS experience that took six months of my life to straiten out so UPS insurance is up to the buyer. I strongly suggest it!

Any questions, gimme a PM

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUCKEYEMOLDED: PM replied to:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, I have a few (4) nibbles on the regulator. Just waiting to hear back from the first person who PM'd me. If I don't hear back sometime before dinner tomorrow, I'm going to person #2 and so on.

Same with the ferts and it looks like the reactor has a new home:) When I recieve pay-pal notification, I will post the items here as sold.

I also remembered that I have a 5lb aluminum Co2 tank that was only filled twice. It's in perfect shape and I think I paid like $80 for it. I see they are on sale for 60 now. I may entertain selling this for $40 plus shipping, but the shipping might be pretty high...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Co2 tank is sold!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Co2 Reactor is sold. Still waiting on a confirmation for the reg and ferts.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL!

OK 2 of the hallides are sold! 1 left of those:)

·
Registered
520 Posts
any word about the regulator???? Please, please, please let me know :angel: ...I'll pay you tonight!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reg and ferts are sold:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reg, ferts, Co2 tank and reactor were shipped today:)

I have 1 MH left, 4 1" Oceansmotions Omni flex nozzels, 2 OM revolutions and the PC hood left:)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only been filled twice:) So they never had to test it after it was bought:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts