The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally back in home after 3 months and had a rain day yesterday. So what better to do than take some shrimp pics. My royal blue/oebt/supreme red tank is absolutely exploding with babies and every female in the tank is berried. I spent some time on my tb tank yesterday fixing a filter issue and got my temp controller up and running so hopefully they will get busy soon.

Some berried royals, pics really do not do them justice, still my favorite shrimp.

Baby royal, these guys are solid from so small

WR

RR

Have some more i will add later

·
Registered
778 Posts
Very nice shrimp and pics :D

Do you keep your Royals and OEBT in the same tank? It seems you do. I've been contemplating mixing the two, but wasnt sure what that would do to the offspring and the strength of each strain. WHat have been your experiences with mixing?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I only keep female oebt with my royals, there are so many babies i am unsure of what is coming out. I can tell you i have oebt babies so they are still popping out even with royal fathers. It works since i can still get oebt without risking a royal havong to carry oebt babies. I have just been putting my male oebt in my tb tank.
The royals really reflect my leds, they have such a solid thick colored shell. My crumby camera really does not do their color justice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.