The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tank has blue velvets, goldens, crs/cbs and just recently added some taiwan bees. cell phone pics so they arent the best...

happy to say my crs and bv have been breeding. heres a lower grade crs.

heres a few of taiwan bees i got from speedie.

^^this rw has been in my tank for like 2 days and is already berried! hopefully the fathers a tb.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sweet shrimp. How do the taiwan bees compare to SSS crs or orange eye blue tigers difficulty wise. I have both of those with no problems. I just want to make sure I'm ready for them. There pricey and I'd hate to screw something up and kill them. Thanks A lot.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet shrimp. How do the taiwan bees compare to SSS crs or orange eye blue tigers difficulty wise. I have both of those with no problems. I just want to make sure I'm ready for them. There pricey and I'd hate to screw something up and kill them. Thanks A lot.
i'm not too sure cause i've never had oebt and i havent had these taiwan bees that long. but i'm sure if you are breeding crd/cbs sss you should be ok trying out some tb.

Nice Dany, who did you buy your taiwan from? If you have some luck with them I wouldnt mind making a purchase from you in the near future Im in WA too. =)
i got them from speedie. i bought most my shrimps from him. i probably wont be selling anytime soon considering i only have 5 tb total. lol. but i'll keep selling/trades in mind since we are both local.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I love all the colors. They won't interbreed?
the blues wont interbreed with any of my other shrimp because they are neos.

the other shrimp will interbreed, but thats the fun in it. you never know what you're going to get. many others on tpt are doing the very same. i shouldn't get any "ugly" shrimp from them. except the f1 hybrid offspring from a tb+crs/cbs/golden typically arent the best looking although i've seen some nice ones.

Good looking shrimp. I am looking to do the same and good to hear positive results. FYI for others re:shipping I got some SSS CRS from speedie recently and they came with a heat pack and did just fine.
cant go wrong ordering from speedie.:proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.