The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this female fineline Snakeskin discus the other day...

Fineline SS

I've had these angels from Mandi awhile back, but I never got good photos of them, so here they are...

Gold Pearlskin Combtail

Blueblusher

Smokey

·
Registered
888 Posts
Lovely angels.:eek5: I like the gold pearlskin combtail.:D

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. The gold is my favorite too.

Mandi, the angels you gave are doing great! It's hard to tell from the pix, but they are actually about the same size as my original angel and they hold their own. They used to be bullied, but now they bully their own.

They all eat like pigs and I'm glad my discus are pigs as well. The smokey (Some say it looks like a chocolate), is the worse one of all, since it will be the first one to go for the bloodworms, even if it's in the opposite side of the tank. It also tries to engulf a whole hakari sinking carnivore pellet, instead of trying to eat small pieces of it. It will swim throughout the tank with the carnivore pellet sticking out of it's mouth, until the pellet dissolves slowly in it's mouth.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Lol..I did find the smokey funny.:hihi: I really can't believe you are getting more strains than I ever imagined..:eek5: I still have to wait for some platinum angels.:( Now if only you have altums.:hihi: Then your specialty turns to the angels.;)

Good luck with the angels, Ed.:)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
That blue blusher is striking

·
Registered
284 Posts
fresh_newby, you'd never guess, the blue blushing was a petsmart rescue....they were refusing to sell him because "he was sick" I asked why and they said "look at his gills, they're all red" and I pulled her aside and said, I'll take him, it's called a blushing gene....

...oh brother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts