The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this site with pictures of the ADA gallery in Niigata.
It shows a bunch of stuff that I have never seen before. These are pictures of the tanks before they were grown in as much as they are now.
I also got my first views of the reef that they have in there that I have always wanted to see, but could never find pictures of. To say the least, I've seen better reefs ;)
here ya go
http://heavens-door-yuki.cocolog-nifty.com/aquatank_keeper_yuki/ada/index.html
Oh, and it's all in Japanese (or is it Chinese?)

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
next time you post something like that i expect translations!
http://translate.google.com/transla...uatank_keeper_yuki/ada/index.html&sl=ja&tl=en
more or less :)
I think stuff like this belongs in LL's thread
"In, this is state of栽後planting. Are you a planting? It looks just Rishia. That will actually work? Is fun."

"(Explosion!) In the gallery, but I took a lot of pictures, you'd no different from any of your photos will be taken. Photos of the tank so you are stopped up."

"Datsu Nemo! ! Cute ~ ♪ I? What Kore Nemo, right? "Clown" and "anemone" There is a different thing What is it? I have no confidence deep Tsukkomimasen (laughs) First of all, this fish's fish better? (Explosion) Sumimasen Really ignorant (T_T)"
What does that even mean? Did the fish explode?
just three examples. lol.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
http://translate.google.com/transla...uatank_keeper_yuki/ada/index.html&sl=ja&tl=en
more or less :)
I think stuff like this belongs in LL's thread
"In, this is state of栽後planting. Are you a planting? It looks just Rishia. That will actually work? Is fun."

"(Explosion!) In the gallery, but I took a lot of pictures, you'd no different from any of your photos will be taken. Photos of the tank so you are stopped up."

"Datsu Nemo! ! Cute ~ ♪ I? What Kore Nemo, right? "Clown" and "anemone" There is a different thing What is it? I have no confidence deep Tsukkomimasen (laughs) First of all, this fish's fish better? (Explosion) Sumimasen Really ignorant (T_T)"
What does that even mean? Did the fish explode?
just three examples. lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if that is an accurate translation. It sounds just like ADAs normal ad copy. Throw in a couple references to nature and beauty, and it is perfect.

·
Registered
9,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those tanks are so cool...and I never knew Amano did SW scapes!

EDIT: Just testing out this new font color thing...sorry if it blinds anyone;)
That's really cool! But dang, that's a long code!
What did you use to type in all of that code?
I wouldn't be surprised if that is an accurate translation. It sounds just like ADAs normal ad copy. Throw in a couple references to nature and beauty, and it is perfect.
HAHA! So true! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.