The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share some pics of my crs along with everyone else. I bought them from Gabe about three weeks ago. They arrived with no doa's and still haven't lost any after three weeks. Here's some pictures of my shrimp :)

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In the pictures they are eating Hikari crab cuisine which they really love. I also feed them Shirakura minima breeder food which I also got from Gabe.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a couple more, these are a couple of my favorites out of the group.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not real great at the grading thing either but I would say most are S with 3 or 4 being S+ and maybe a couple A's in there too. I have 24 shrimp right now and just saw my first berried female!!! Thanks for the nice comment :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
It looks like a few V bands and a hint of tiger tooth as well! If I got the grading thing correct.

Sweet score! I recently bought some A grades and got a good amount of S grade tiger tooth! Not from gabe though.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the nice comments :) I bought them as A/S grade so I guess he was right. Gabe was a great guy to deal with and answered all my questions very quickly. I will probably get another ten or so from someone else in a month or two just to mix up the gene pool a little.

·
Registered
226 Posts
prices

I am also wondering the prices as I am looking to start off a good group. I tried to pm gabe but no response. Could you possibly pm me what you paid for the 24 or what they are individually?

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts